Take advantage of our current special offers available only for a limited time here at Lustre Med Spa.
Sep 1 – 30, 2020
$11 / unit*
Flash Sale Ends Labor Day*
(Pre-purchased Botox units non-transferrable)
XEOMIN® (incobotulinumtoxinA) for injection, for intramuscular use is indicated for the temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines with corrugator and/or procerus muscle activity in adult patients.
Botox, Xeomin, Dysport: The Differences
• The main difference between Xeomin and Botox or Dysport, is that Xeomin contains just one ingredient: botulinum toxin A.
• Xeomin is a “naked injectable,” meaning that it does not contain any additives. A benefit of a pure-form injectable is that the human body is less likely to become resistant to it. Some patients have developed antibodies to Botox and Dysport.
• Xeomin is the only one of the three (Xeomin, Botox and Dysport) injectables that does not need to be refrigerated before use, due to its lack of additives.
• Xeomin might have the slowest “onset” of action of the 3 (Dysport onset in 24 hours, Botox onset in 72 hours, and Xeomin onset in 4 days.)
• Neurotoxins diffuse differently, in part because Botox and Dysport have protective proteins clustered around the active part of the molecule, while Xeomin has no protective proteins.
• Dysport has been shown to “drift” or diffuse more than Botox, increasing the chances of an accidental droopy eyelid or unintentional relaxation of a neighboring muscle due to diffusion of the product.
• Botox and Dysport are not interchangeable because the products are dosed and injected differently.
The Perfect Derma™ Peel
$200 face (retail $300)
$325 face & neck (retail $450)
$450 face, neck, upper chest (retail $600)
A safe, effective medium depth peel for All Skin Types & Ethnicities. This product is virtually painless, with no pre-peel skin preparation and little downtime. The Perfect Derma™ Peel is the only peel that includes the powerful antioxidant Glutathione, which lightens and brightens the skin, slows down the aging process and helps prevent wrinkles
• Improve the overall clarity, tone and texture of the skin
• Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation, sun damage and Melasma • Improve acneic skin conditions and reduce acne scars • Stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in firmer, more youthful skin • Reduce the appearance of pore size
Ingredients: TCA, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Kojic Acid, Phenol, Glutathione and Vitamin C
ALL JUVÉDERM PRODUCTS
$75 off 1 syringe / $150 off 2 syringes
ALL SKIN PRODUCTS
* Cannot be combined with other discounts or current specials * Treatments are non-transferrable *
10% for all services and products. For Active Duty, Active Duty Military Dependents (18yo +), Retired Military, and Veterans. Valid Military ID and VA Card required at visit. Cannot be combined with other specials or promotions.